Community forums

Meet the team Interview with Nyra

🇵🇱RV_Abby
2018-03-26T18:34:40+02:00
RV_Abby

Threads: 21

Interview with Nyra

Hey RenegadeLine Community,
While our developers are still hard working on RenegadeLine, I would like to show you in-sights of someone that's special in our team, someone that made our Italy map look that cool! Someone who makes everything look special just by using hands...*and a bit of technology* It's not like we're robots is it? *beep* 😄

General Information about Nyra

• Name: Nico
  • Nationality: German
  • Joined RV: August 2016
  • Position: Concept Artist

Nyra a.k.a Nico is our very talented developer and has already plenty amount of time spent for RenegadeLine. He's known for making most of the concept arts that were made for our game. He's also responsible for everything that you see, as from the main structure part which is how buildings, floral and smaller objects look. If you ever manage to get in contact with him be sure to ask for some leaks! We never really know when he is going to surprise us with his magnificent work I bet that you will be very impressed by his work

The Interview

1. When did you realize that you wanted to be a concept artist?

2. I was doing traditional art for some years and once I realized that people are able to draw digitally. I also realized that there are people designing all the stuff I love in video games. As a result, I instantly knew that that’s the thing I needed to do for a living.
  3. When did you start with art? At what age did you experience your first well-made drawing?

4. That is a tough one. I’ve been drawing my whole life, but the time that I got into it was around 14 years when I bought my first book about “How to draw a Manga” or something along those lines. That was probably the starting point of getting more serious about drawing. I’m very critical of my own art since I’m never really happy with my artworks. I still feel like I’ve not experienced my first well-made drawing yet laughs.
  5. Who inspired you to pursue drawing? Have you ever been taught by a mentor?

6. I am a self-taught artist so I have no mentor. There are so many people who I admire and who helped me along the way so I can’t really pick one of them.
  7. If you weren’t doing art, what do you think you would be doing?

8. I’ve always wanted to do something with games. I also know some programming and enjoy it so that’s probably something I’d do if I weren’t doing art...

That's not everything that we have prepared today for you guys, if you would like to complete the Interview and know a bit more about Nico, be sure to visit through Medium. Trust me it's worth it, especially if you would like to know a bit more about art, I can guarantee you won't get bored at all 😉

That's it for today's Interview. Thank you for reading it, and we hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed making it. If you have anything to add, whether that might be questions or constructive feedback or ideas, please make sure to ask it on our discord server. Enjoy!

See you soon, on the line!

You're not alone, join the army of 40,000+ players!

Get alpha access here