Community forums

Alpha suggestions Couple things that could use some work

Braamberg
2018-08-26T21:24:26+02:00
BraambergThreads: 4
Hi there, i've been following the game since day 1 and finally got a powerful enough rig to really be able to properly play the alpha launches. After playing for around 2-3 hours and having a lot of experience regarding the game's inspiration Battlefield Heroes, I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of the game's strengths and weaknesess.

As there are a lot of people talking about texture placeholders and optimization issues etc, I know these will be adressed later down the line so I won't bother with them here. I'll go over some of the main gameplay issues i've noticed that you may or may not have been aware of.

1. The HUD: Sometimes the HUD will randomly dissapear when killed.
2. Certain weapons/talents not working: This has mainly happened to me on the Tank class, my RPG has stopped working on multiple occasions same goes for the Wall talent, requiring a full restart before fixing itself.
3. The Particles: I would personally appreciate some more clarity to the particles, as I find it sometimes a bit hard to tell if i'm using a talent or not, especially talents such as the regen on bullets hit (apologies forgot the name), and the explosions talent. The adrenaline talent seems fine for the most part but could maybe benefit from a small smoke effect near the feet or something for a bit more clarity.
4. The Tank's MG: You've probably seen this coming, but my LORD is that thing accurate. While I appreciate actually being able to go toe to toe with Spotters at a longer distance, this seems a bit eh overkill. You can almost litteraly snipe someone with these things it's pretty amusing.

All in all this Alpha shows a lot more promise than the last one did, and it's clear that a lot of progress has been made since the last alpha I participated in, being the first one. You got me really excited for later builds and I can't wait to see what's next!

Thanks for reading!

You're not alone, join the army of 40,000+ players!

Get alpha access here